Question

In Test Setup saw error : Request Failed

Userlevel 1

Hi
I try to integrate my app with zapier. When I was trying is saw the error :  Request Failed.
My application used OAuth 2.0 authentication. I tried to use OAuth V2 but there is one condition about grant type and my application used implicit grant type. As mention in zapier documentation I used Session Auth because my application used implicit grant type.
and it saw :

Please help me on this!!!

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Harshida - You’ll need to check the Monitoring section to see what went wrong.

Userlevel 1

Hi @ikbelkirasan In my app we are using implicit grant_type. Will you help me on because I dont have a secret on my web end.

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Hey @Harshida 👋

To get more details about what went wrong with the authentication, try check the Monitoring tab after testing it to get a recent set of logs: https://platform.zapier.com/docs/testing#monitoring 

Once you’ve checked for the error details, if you still need help, please paste the reason for the error and how you’ve got your Session Auth configured screenshots here.