I having issue with Static Sample Contains a Subset of Keys from Live Result

• 6 August 2020
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi Team,

Well I’m very beginner level dev, and my friend was helping with this Zapier integration now he is very unwell. So i have to figure this out alone basically i was able to resolve all the other validation issues but not this one as i can’t understand this very well, Can any one please help me with this so that i can publish my app.

To-dos that must be addressed before your integration can be included in the App Directory
  • Trigger(instagram_posting)

• Static sample includes fields not found in latest task history (ID: 007ce574-ec71-abbb-b3fc-615e8d8f8930); extra keys: "post_content", "post_image_url"

{  "post_content": "This is sample content",  "post_image_url": "This is sample image url",  "id": 1}

Above is my sample data i’m trying to add right below this i have the live data which is coming from my platform api.

id:	19Post Image Url:	https://app.sociocta.com/assets/share/5f25b5d243398-1596306898.jpegPost Content:	Task 2 Created !! #sociocta

I really don’t know how to fix this “Static Sample Includes fields not found in latest task history” issue.

Thanks

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi there @sociocta - Have you received the help you were looking for? I’ve bumped this topic to see if there’s any devs who could assist.

Thanks!

Hi Steph.n

Thanks for following up on this, yes I have received support regarding the same form Zapier Support team.

Really appreciate it.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi there @sociocta - Have you received the help you were looking for? I’ve bumped this topic to see if there’s any devs who could assist.

Thanks!