Question

I am facing the error T004 static Sample Contains a Subset of Keys from Live Result

• 23 November 2022
  • 1 reply

Hey, I hope you’re doing great. I have a problem that I am not being able to resolve. I keep getting the following error that’s refraining me to publish my app:-

Static sample includes fields not found in latest task history (ID: 00d49543-2046-a4e7-a86b-a26973fc7a31); extra keys: “id”, “msg”

This is the sample data that I have set :-
{
 “id”: 2,
 “msg”: “Action, thriller”,
 “date”: “123”,
}.
I have also attached a screenshot of it (the first one).

The data that my latest zap returns is :-
id:2
msg:Action, thriller
date:123
Also attached a screenshot of it (second one):-

I want to publish my Zapier App and this is the only error that I am getting. I need the client_id of my Zapier app as I want to embed my zaps on my original (Vue) application.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Hey @arslan 👋

I see you wrote into our Support team and have resolved your error - great! To pass that check for publication, you’ll need your defined sample to match the output of a live Zap run - an example is shown here: https://platform.zapier.com/docs/integration-checks-reference#t004---static-sample-contains-a-subset-of-keys-from-live-result