Best answer

Glip messages to Slack

• 14 July 2020
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

Hello,

https://zapier.com/apps/glip/integrations/slack

There is any change to someone make for me integration that a trigger was post in team in glip and show it on slack room? Integrate two channels one from Glip to a slack (mutual comunication). If someone sent message on slack its appear on Glip in channel and if someone sent a message in Glip it will appear in slack channel

icon

Best answer by steph.n 22 July 2020, 03:07

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi there @gawronix - Thanks for contacting us about your request. At this time, we only have the Create Post Trigger on Glip. I’ve gone ahead and requested the feature you mentioned with our team. We don’t have an ETA but you’ll hear from us if there’s an update. Thanks!

Userlevel 1

Hi there @gawronix - Thanks for contacting us about your request. At this time, we only have the Create Post Trigger on Glip. I’ve gone ahead and requested the feature you mentioned with our team. We don’t have an ETA but you’ll hear from us if there’s an update. Thanks!

Hi there @steph.n - Thank you for your respond , I can’t wait for this future ! :)