Best answer

Custom Quickbooks App

• 3 March 2020
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

I am trying to create an Update Bill integration for our Quickbooks account since this is not included in the base Quickbooks app. I am running into issues when attempting to update line items in the bill. My main question is how does updating line items work? I created my app and have attempted to map fields from the trigger (New Bill) but when I map the existing line items to the app I have created, it doesn't look as what I would expect. For example, I would normally expect to see the array Line look like [{lineid, amount, billablestatus, markup},{lineid2, amount2, billablestatus2,markup2}...etc.] but it looks more like [{lineid,lineid2},{amount,amount2}...] which isn't correct. How do I get the line items to function like the first one? i.e. grouping the id with the amount, billablestatus, and markup?

I have looked at all of the documentation and am still confused.

icon

Best answer by steph.n 5 March 2020, 02:04

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @eseifert, thanks for writing to us! To better troubleshoot, I've escalated this issue to our developer support team. You should hear back from us soon.

Thanks so much!