Best answer

Connecting my product to Zapier when product uses Google single sign on

• 9 July 2021
  • 4 replies

I am having trouble connecting Zapier to our product instance because when it asks for login information it tells me that my credentials are incorrect, but I think this is because we go through google to log into my product? Can someone help me figure out how to connect Zapier to my product while using my Google login? :) 

Thanks ..

icon

Best answer by SamB 10 September 2021, 14:07

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

I just came across this and wanted to confirm that when building a Zapier integration that needs to connect via Google SSO you’d need to use the OAuth v2 authentication method.

You can read more about using OAuth v2 and how to integrate Google SSO in the following guides:

Hello @Troy Tessalone .

I have gone through the connections thing but doesn't solve my problem. 

Our website app.weconnect.chat has 2 options for login. One is login with email and another is gmail login. Zapier connects successfully to my product if I am doing login with email. But suppose I have logged in my product using gmail then Zapier doesn't connects to my product because the gmail password doesn't match with app.weconnect.chat Database.

I have attached the image of login page 

Thanks.

Thanks @Troy Tessalone for reply. Sure I will try this option. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Sayali 

Try using a different browser or a new private browser to authenticate your app in Zapier here: https://zapier.com/app/connections