Best answer

App API requirements update

• 19 December 2019
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

I know it's minor, but probably worth adding GraphQL to this. (We have created apps with AWS AppSync and it's working great)

Request to add a new app to Zapier

icon

Best answer by Danvers 7 January 2020, 11:30

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

I meant that we have built Apps (Integrations) and Zap Steps (Webhooks by Zapier) that use GraphQL APIs instead of the traditional REST or SOAP approaches.

For those that are building on Zapier as a Developer or advanced user with API calls in your Zap, I just wanted to highlight to others that you can do this now without any workarounds or hacks.

A lot of newly released APIs are GraphQL and therefore this should be highlighted more.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Shane Thanks for letting us know, I'll pass that on to the documentation team!

In the future it would be great if you could get in touch with the support team to let them know about feature requests or help doc suggestions as they're best situated to help with that. 😊

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Shane, could I check that I've understood your meaning here? Do you mean that you've used Graph SQL as an alternative to building an app on the dev platform? Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Thanks a lot for clarifying, @Patrick!

I've passed this on to the Dev Platform team so that they can take a look at those documents. Thanks for your feedback 😊