Question

account is keeps expiring within a second of oauth2 authentication, asking for reconnect again and again

• 25 January 2021
  • 4 replies

I reconnecting again and again but it always said expired not able to work on next steps, can anyone help me with it

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

I’m going to move this to “Developer Discussion” for better visibility. 

As it is, maybe @ikbelkirasan can help here.

@AndrewJDavison_Luhhu I am having same issue. Need help on this. I checked the monitoring, but it says  input field is undefined. When I try to connect, it does accept inout field and pass it on to the url to authorize, but after it is returned back, it failed as it is undefined.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@vrlg 

Just checking in to see if you still need help with this? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @vrlg !

It looks like you’ve built a custom integration, that’s great! Always awesome to see more integrations with Zapier!

In my experience, this is due to the fact that the test endpoint is not configured correctly. It is one of the steps in authentication. For oauth, I believe it needs to be an endpoint that will return a 401 error when your access token expires, that way, Zapier can get a new one. 

You can see a bit more detail in the Monitoring section of the app in the developer portal