Best answer

Splitting orders and line items from Shopify to another shopify store

• 20 April 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

Hello,

I have a dropshipping store that uses two suppliers to fulfill orders.

I have an issue when a customer places an order with product from both suppliers in it. 

Customer purchases Product A and Product B

Supplier A fulfills Product A and Supplier B Fulfills product B.

I have a conditional formate set up so that based on which supplier the product belongs to , the order will continue down path A or B.

Here is the problem. The conditional formatting picks up both suppliers, but  sends the entire order (Product A and Product B) to each supplier. 

I only need product A to go to supplier A and Product B to go to supplier B. Is there a way to do this?

I have access to my suppliers shopify and I am webhooking in the orders from my store into their store. So here is where all of the line items from the entire order show up and cause me issues. 

Thanks

icon

Best answer by GetUWired 20 April 2021, 21:51

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@oshaugry 
Just checking in to see if you still need help with this? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @oshaugry 

A code step would be the most efficient way to tackle this but you can also try Looping by Zapier. The goal being to loop through each line item individually for your path step as opposed to looking at all items at once. 

Userlevel 1

Got it. Okay. That’s a bit above my head. Any video you can recommend on youtube that would fit for looping from a shopify order.

This is the current set up I have here. Would I add the looping after this step or before?

Thanks for the help,

Ryan

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

It would need to go before that step. Zapier has help docs on it https://zapier.com/help/create/other-functions/loop-your-zap-actions