Question

POST webhook doesn't include embedded link

Userlevel 1

Hi there,

I’m using a POST webhook to send an email through Intercom.
In this email, I’m embedding a QR code in the copy (PNG). When testing the flow entirely through in Zapier itself, I get the email with the QR code correctly embedded.

However, when I test out the flow in real life (as the customer would), then the QR code is not embedded.

I don’t really understand the difference between the Zapier tests and the normal email send.

Flow is the following:

• Whenever a record is entering a view on Airtable, Zapier is getting the data in (works fine)
  • A user in found on Intercom  (works fine)
  • Email is sent through Intercom using POST webhook in which the QR code is embedded in part of the copy (email is sent correctly, but fails to include the QR code when the normal flow is followed)

Hope my explanation makes sense and if there would be a solution to this :) 

Thanks!

3 replies

Userlevel 1

Have you checked your API response after real life testing ? Let me know if I can help. Would like to connect to know more. 

Thank You. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @LeviM 

Good question.

Check your Zap Runs to see the DATA IN/OUT for each Zap step to help troubleshoot: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

Please post screenshots with how your Zap steps are configured in order for us to have more context, thanks.

Userlevel 1

Thanks, this was fixed in the meantime !