Question

No puedo hacer un diseño responsive

• 25 March 2021
  • 4 replies

Hola, tengo un correo html el cual lo quiero enviar semanalmente con la información que recaudo de las ventas canceladas durante el transcurso de la semana, el diseño en html ya esta pero no se como hacer para que zapier me identifique la cantidad de canceladas y por cada una me agregue un espacio en el correo electrónico sin tener que hacerlo yo manualmente.

La idea es que lo que esta encerrado se replique automáticamente de manera vertical según sea la cantidad de ordenes canceladas. 

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@jhon mondragon 
Just checking in to see if you still need help with this? 

@Troy Tessalone google sheets

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@jhon mondragon 

What apps are you using in your Zap?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Translated to English:

Hello, I have an html email which I want to send weekly with the information that I collect from the sales canceled during the course of the week, the html design is already there but I don't know how to make Zapier identify the number of canceled sales and why each add me a space in the email without having to do it manually.

The idea is that what is enclosed is automatically replicated vertically according to the number of canceled orders.