Best answer

How do i have (print("Here")) from my python code displayed in "runtime_meta"?

• 9 April 2020
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

→ I am using python in zapier and I want to debug … it seems some particular data aren’t being passed through… so i wanted to use a test … print(“I AM HERE”) … to test how it returns as an output.

→ i see the output from a ‘print’ call should be returned to my  runtime_meta but I don’t see my data there

Help please and Thank you,

Emeka

icon

Best answer by steph.n 27 May 2020, 23:27

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @EmekaKolo!

Since this was a little while ago, I wanted to check in to see if you’d managed to solve this or whether you still needed help here. Please let us know!

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @EmekaKolo, it’s been a while but we wanted to check back on this issue. That's great that you were able to get in touch with Nivedha from Zapier Support. I’m afraid we have not heard back from you so we were wondering if you still needing assistance with this issue? Let us know how to help!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi there!

I looked into this for you, and it appears that we'll need to investigate this one more fully. I've escalated this to our Support team, who can provide the attention that's necessary to solve this in a timely manner!

Sorry to bounce you around, but they really will be best equipped to help you out with this one :)