Best answer

How do I generate url (webhook) that will push lead data from Private CRM to Lead Connector (Go High Level)?

• 30 January 2023
  • 3 replies

I have a private crm that required a url in order to push the lead data to Go High Level (Lead Connector)

I’ve never done this and need specific instructions for each step

icon

Best answer by SamB 30 January 2023, 23:49

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey @bmj007, welcome to the Community! 

Sounds like you’ll want to use a Catch Hook (Webhooks by Zapier) trigger. That will give you a webhook URL for your Private CRM to send the lead data to:
c1087e4920af325b3c9c2e8b565b105e.png

Then you can use an Add/Update Contact (LeadConnector) action to pass the information over to LeadConnector. 

You can find more information about triggering Zaps from webhooks here: Trigger Zaps from webhooks

Hope that helps to get you started! 🙂

Sounds like you’ll want to use a Catch Hook (Webhooks by Zapier) trigger. That will give you a webhook URL for your Private CRM to send the lead data to:

Then you can use an Add/Update Contact (LeadConnector) action to pass the information over to LeadConnector. 

You can find more information about triggering Zaps from webhooks here: Trigger Zaps from webhooks

Ok this helps

i’m stuck on “Set Up action”

It’s asking me to complete blanks and i’m unsure of what to enter. There’s a lot of blanks on this form that aren’t necessary. I’m assuming it’s pulling from form fields in my ghl account?

I still need help with this. Is there someone or something you could point me towards to get specific help with completing this task?