Best answer

Google drive file sharing

• 27 May 2020
  • 1 reply

Hello,

we have submitted a form and files are uploaded on google drive.
Now we have added a file sharing in our zap and the zap is successfully triggered and email is also sent with sharing link.

Now i m manually triggering the zap from my code using the hook so i want that google drive sharing link in my response So can you please let us know how can i do that as i need to manually send an email with wooocmerce  order details + google drive link.

Also can you please let us know can i get any information from response id

Please help us asap. Let us know if any details needed.

icon

Best answer by Danvers 29 May 2020, 17:20

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi there @wpmanager2020!

Could you let us know which part you’re struggling with? It sounds like you have one Zap that’s creating the link and have a second Zap that’s being triggered by a webhook, and you need the link from the first Zap as part of the information in the second Zap, is that right?

If that’s the case, then you’ll need a way to store the Google Drive sharing link and some kind of key (so you know which url you need in the second Zap). We have a guide on Saving data between apps that might help here - particularly the section on using Storage. Another option would be to use Google Sheets to create a list of the sharing links and some kind of reference that will allow you to find them. 

Let me know if that helps and if it’s not quite right, let me know why and we can take another look!