Question

Can I trigger the Facebook Pixel from Zapier?

• 21 April 2020
  • 4 replies

@jesse I know it’s been a while since you answered, but I’m struggling with this right now -

How would I trigger a specific pixel event with the webhook considering I want to pass an email to the pixel?

Thank you!

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi there @Jacek - Thanks for writing to us. I’d like to redirect you to a different thread that has a solution discussed about the Pixel event and Facebook zap in question.

We appreciate you letting us know about this and see you around!

@steph.n well, I’m super confused - I thought I posted this in this exact topic…

The issue is it does not clarify much for me. I’d love to have more details.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@Jacek - I apologize for any confusion. I spoke with our team and realized that you did post in the original topic, and what you’re asking may be something for us to investigate further.

I’ve asked our investigation team to take a look at this to clarify on this issue. Thanks for your patience!

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Jacek - We really appreciate you working with us. I noticed that you got into contact with Spencer and then with Laura from our Support team. It looks like Laura responded back to you and we’re eagerly waiting for your response to our questions so we may investigate this further. Thank you so much!