Best answer

Can I do this with just a webhook?

• 16 January 2020
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Reading documentation for mindbody. This is beyond my level of understanding, so I'm asking for someone more experienced than myself.

If I'm understanding this correctly, I can create a webhook step with required information and create a user. Or am I over simplifying?

MINDBODY Public API V6.0

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by PaulKortman 16 January 2020, 21:17

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@Robert_Segelquist you are correct! A "simple" webhook to the correct endpoint with the correct settings will indeed create a new user.

The biggest challenge typically faced in situations like this is when the API requires oauth 2.0 which the mindbody API does not require. All that to say all you need is your API Key and then to get all the settings correct to get it to work. I recommend using a software called postman to get the webhook working correctly first and then putting that information into a webhook step within your zap.

Postman | The Collaboration Platform for API Development Let us know if you have challenges and or want more information on how to get this working correctly. I know I'd be happy to help.

Userlevel 2
Badge

@PaulKortman Thanks for the note. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing a huge chunk of anything before I told him I could do it. Had it set up in just a few minutes!