Best answer

Add Dynamic String to Custom Audience Name in Add Email to Custom Audience (Facebook Custom Audience)

• 16 March 2022
  • 2 replies

I am developing a Zap in which I cycle several segments (each one containing several email addresses). For each segment I need to add each email address to a different Custom Audience. How can I do this dynamically?

I’ve tried using the custom drop down menu instead of the Custom Audience one (see screenshot) but when I enter the Custom Audience name I receive this error message:

“Unable to get selected custom audience. Unsupported get request. Object with ID 'CA Name - Code' does not exist, cannot be loaded due to missing permissions, or does not support this operation. Please read the Graph API documentation.”

I am considering building myself an object for each segment that contains the name and the Custom Audience Code but I am not sure of how to structure the object. I would like to reproduce the same structure you can see in the screenshot (although I had to cover the Custom Audience name and the code) but how?

Have you encountered a similar issue? Any suggestion?

icon

Best answer by vanessa 16 March 2022, 12:31

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Thanks for coming back to update the community on your solution, @vanessa! 🎉 Glad to hear you were able to get it working. 🤗

I fixed it by simply passing as a custom field the audience ID instead of the name