Best answer

Typeform to Dovetail, need help with formating a dovetail note

• 22 September 2020
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

I would like to know if there is any additional HTML that I can do to pull  more specific data from Typeform into the Dovetail? My current set up is that I’ve created a Zap with Typeform and Dovetail. After a Typeform survey has been submitted it then creates a note within Dovetail. The area that I have an issue is the notes that get created are hard to read if I don’t do inline styling, e.g. see my screenshot/attachment: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1U63HR_QSBWMImjUG2zeACL0NE69F1wKx/view?usp=sharing

Basically, I want the questions and answers from the typeform survey to be styled without having to do inline styles. When i chose the option to parse all info, the note within dovetail was a mess.

Can someone please help me out?

Thank you!!

Annie

icon

Best answer by Danvers 29 September 2020, 15:36

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @maj0926 As far as I know, there’s not a way to style the information in a Dovetail note without using html in the way that you’ve done in your screenshot. 

One quick way to get the inline styles to copy and paste into the field in the Zap would be to use an online html editor. You could create the style that you want then copy and paste the html into the field in the Zap editor, adding in the fields from Typeform. 

I hope that helps!

Userlevel 1

Thank you!! This is helpful, I will stick with inline styles!!