Best answer

Twitter to Gmail or text zap

I’m trying to create a zap to get an email or text message whenever certain accounts post a tweet. It doesn’t seem to be working. Anyone know why?

icon

Best answer by jesse 23 May 2022, 22:39

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi there @asheryurowitz ,

Could you be a bit more specific? What exactly doesn't work? You getting error messages, or nothing at all? What kind of trigger / actions are you using?

~Bjorn

In creating a new zap, I choose an app (Twitter), the try to type in the trigger event, but it doesn’t let me type in that box.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

It looks like you are having issues selecting the Twitter Trigger Event, correct?

It could be a browser issue or something, Zapier is a bit buggy sometimes. Try the following: 

• Logout of Zapier
  • Remove any cache, cookies etc.
  • Login
  • Re-open your Zap

Let me know if that works

I’m getting this error code: “Network error: Unexpected token < in JSON at position 0”

Is it possibly because of an internet filter?

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi,

Could you make a screenshot of your action and events? What kind of error are you getting?

Let me know

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

In your Zap workflow (the attachment you placed), could you click on the “Choose Trigger Event” menu? It should dropdown with some options to choose from.

Nope. It’s not clickable.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @asheryurowitz 

Hopefully this was a temporary issue - did you get it working?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hopping in here to close the loop on this issue! This looks to have been a temporary bug that has since been resolved. Should this happen again, the best thing to do would be to go directly to this URL to create a new Zap: zap.new