Best answer

Twilio Flex to Slack

• 15 January 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

Hey there, 

Hope everyone is doing great. I’ve just finished setting up out Twilio Flex → Slack channel Zapier. It works during TEST, but it isn’t working after it. Any ideas?

Thanks!

Chino

icon

Best answer by Troy Tessalone 15 January 2021, 20:43

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Chino 

Troubleshooting Tips

1. Check the Zap is ON.
  2. Check the Zapier Task History for triggered Zaps and errors on steps: https://zapier.com/app/history/
  3. Has a new trigger even occurred after the Zap has been turned ON?

Otherwise, please provide more details/screenshots about how your Zap trigger is configured, thanks.

Userlevel 1

Hey @Troy Tessalone thanks for your response man, highly appreciate it!

Yeah, all that is on. Attached some screenshots of the current setup. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Chino

FYI: The Twilio New SMS trigger is NOT instant, so depending on your Zap plan it can take from 1-15 minutes to trigger.

If the Zap is not triggering, then either there is an issue with the Twilio Trigger settings or in the Twilio Flex configuration.

If the Zap is triggering but not sending the Slack Channel Message, then the issue is likely with the Slack action step settings in the Zap.

Userlevel 1

@Troy Tessalone I see, thanks a lot for the clarification, I had no idea! 

Looks like I need an instant triggered. I was able to setup notifications in Twilio Flex, but the idea was not only who’s working customer service to be aware of inquiries, but a couple more team members. I’ll have to search for a different option but thanks a lot for your time and help!