Best answer

Subscriber already exists Revue

• 24 September 2020
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

I’m using Revue (getrevue.com) for my Newsletter.
My website is running on Webflow.

Users can signup for my newsletter which works great.
But when a subscriber already exists the user doesn't get an error message about it.
What happens instead is that the user gets the usual e-mail with the confirmation link but when the user clicks on the link I get the message: This confirmation token is invalid.
Any tips how I can make this flow more user friendly?
Thanks!

Erika

icon

Best answer by steph.n 2 October 2020, 19:49

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @evdbent 

I'm going to flag this post for the Zapier Community Team. They should have more insight on this and can escalate to the support team if needed.

Sit tight, and someone will contact you soon.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi there @evdbent - Thanks for posting this! I have a question: are the users existing subscribers only or is it happening for new and existing subscribers? This piece of information would help me put priority on the correct issue for you with our investigation team. Thank you!

Userlevel 1

Hi @steph.n 
It only happens to existing users that try to subscribe again.

Thank you, I really appreciate your support.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@evdbent - My pleasure! I have put in a feature request for this on your behalf. That does a few things:

- Bring this to the attention of the integration developers
- Help track interest in this feature being implemented
- Allows us to notify you via email if this feature becomes available in the future

While I don't have an ETA on when this feature might be implemented, we will notify you via email if it is!