Best answer

Some Instagram Accounts are Not Showing In Step 2 of Instagram for Business using Publer

• 29 July 2020
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1

I have been able to connect the majority of my Instagram accounts except 4 different accounts.

The example shown “ Memphis “ is displayed in step 1 for Publer, but when you get to step 2 on the account to use, the account is not shown.

The accounts are linked on facebook business integrations and instagram account is in fact a business account and linked to facebook account.

Any insight would be tremendous help.

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by Danvers 11 August 2020, 14:45

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

6 replies

Userlevel 1

We have the exact same issue and no one is responding to our Help enquiry. Have done all the checks. Seems like more and more people are having this issue.

Userlevel 1

Unfortunately, that is not the issue at hand :( 

Any other ideas?

Userlevel 1

I’m having the same issue. I’ve checked permissions and everything is switched on. Desired account isn’t showing as an option in Zapier Instagram for business. 

IG account is a business account and the FB Page and Instagram account are linked. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Ketamine Media ,

Thanks for reaching out! The culprit here might be a permissions issue. 

You may need to give Zapier (on Facebook) permission to grant 'Access profile and posts from the Instagram account connected to your Page' and then reconnect your existing Instagam account:

Hoping that does the trick! Keep us posted!

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

There could be a few things happening here. As Liz said, the most common issue is that there’s a permission setting that needs to be changed somewhere. Please could you take a look at this help page and make sure you check each item there (if you haven’t already): Common Problems with Instagram for Business

If that doesn’t help, the best thing to do is to reach out to the Support Team using the Get Help form as they will be able to dig into this in more detail with you. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Elnico50, if you’ve been through all the permissions listed in the Common Problems with Instagram for Business help doc the first thing to try is to reconnect your Instagram for business account on the My Apps page. That will make sure that Zapier has the most up to date list of permissions from Facebook/Instagram. 

If that doesn’t help then the best thing to do is to contact the Support Team using the Get Help form as they’ll be able to walk through each setting with you.