Best answer

Send rebates using ManyChat

• 3 December 2020
  • 2 replies

Hi everyone, this may seem silly but I want to be able to automate sending out rebates to my customers.

I’m very new to all this and about to launch my first product - I’ve searched high and low for the answer to my problem but can’t find it. 

Basically, I was listening to a podcast and the guy mentioned that he had good success with rebates to drive sales, using Manychat and Zapier to do the following:

Customer enters Manychat flow, follows super URL to Amazon and purchases product, enters order number and Paypal address into Manychat. Then Triggers a Zap which then sends rebate of X percent to customer.

I just can’t figure out the Zap part!

So I assume Manychat sends the data to Zapier but then I just cannot find out what happens next.

Any suggestions?

icon

Best answer by andywingrave 7 December 2020, 00:07

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there! I don’t often recommend that you dive straight over to paying for a consultant to help you without digging into your flow a little more, but in this case, I would recommend just that, because it sounds like you will need someone to map this flow out with, and help you build it. 

Zapier has a great group of these consultants listed under https://experts.zapier.com/ where you can enlist someone to help you here.

Alternatively I would recommend leveraging the Manychat or Amazon community to help with the user journey. 

Sorry that this isn’t much of an answer, but it seems quite specific to a niche domain, which few of us will be intimately familiar with. 

As an aside, if you can get some of your zap set up, please do send us screenshots of where you are stuck, and we can try to help you onwards from that point. 

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi @Tom from TA , I do some work in this area. I’m happy to jump on a video call to go over what you need you can book a time here https://www.andyc.blog/