Best answer

ReiSift and REsimpli ? I need these two APPS.

• 15 January 2021
  • 8 replies

Both Say they are here but I cannot find them in the app search tool. Am I missing something? :)

icon

Best answer by Troy Tessalone 15 January 2021, 22:11

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@RadRobRealESTATE Where are you seeing that is says both of these apps are available via Zapier?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcKXqheYrSk&list=PLqYg07qeVlK2OxoWFsLgvFCiStZZ65zJJ&index=24

Resimpli

AND

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6aLQ5Luric&t=999s

Reisift

Both Companies. say they they have an APP on Zapier and show a video how to connect but.. etc. .. not able to find  Thanks! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@RadRobRealESTATE Might be a BETA app that requires a private invite to access.

I suggest reaching out to each of those companies to inquire about how to access their Zap apps.

Thanks @Troy Tessalone , I cannot get either one of them to respond yet.. (but will stay on it)  So I thought Id try here. There is an invite access from the REsimpli YouTube video that does nothing obvious just logs me in my zap idk.  :) 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@RadRobRealESTATE If you have access to the invite link then after clicking the link and logging in to Zapier you should have access to the Zap app, try searching for it when creating a new Zap.

Thank you @Troy Tessalone Thats ONE of em. Reisimpli is the beta with invite works great.. .. the other one ReiSift (my trigger) … their only instructions are to search for them. Ill get with em on it.. thanks for your time and edu. :) 

Userlevel 1

Hey @RadRobRealESTATE  yes REISift is private, if you have an account click on sift dojo on left side and the private link is available.

Hope this helps.

Userlevel 1

@RadRobRealESTATE  also, in the help center visit the “Zapier Dojo” for instructions