• 10 May 2020
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi while i have a success zap with wave

few days ago i got an error RefrshAuthError

i found that was expired the connection (login) to Wave on my zap

SO i went i edit and i reconnect the zap and worked fine on the test

also i rerun the zap in task history and run with success again

but even though i have done this i got the same error every time i have a new task to run.

the only way to fix is to reconnect again and again my zap with wave every time worked fine but only if i do it manualy

when is to be run automatic a task then i got errors.

Any idea why is nit working the authentication with wave ?

icon

Best answer by steph.n 30 May 2020, 00:45

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Normally this happens to flag that something’s not quite right with your zap. It may be timing out, or it may be handling too much data. Best option is normally to contact support I’m afraid. 

I have experienced the identical issue.  Just submitted support request to zapier. If you come across any other solutions please let me know. 

In case anyone else has this issue, Wave was able to assist in pointing in the right direction

“So the connections between an app and Zapier will expire after a given time. This usually occurs after a year or so. To reconnect an app account, please head over to section 4 in the link below for instructions:”

Userlevel 1

not working

i disconnected and connect again

working only for one session

after that the error come back

i did the same on wave side but nothing

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@Hellenic 

I'm going to flag this post for the Zapier Community Team. They should have more insight on this and can escalate to the support team if needed.

Sit tight, and someone will contact you soon. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi there @Hellenic, check in back with you here. Great news that you were able to get in touch with Ryan from Zapier Support. We think the solution mentioned would be worth sharing to the rest of the community so here it is:

Terribly sorry to hear the authentication still isn't working.
I've ensured that your email has been added to the existing bug report. As soon as there's a fix in place, we'll be sure to let you know!

Thanks for your patience while our team sorts out this bug. Have a great one!