Question

Recurring calendar event data not pulling from Outlook

Userlevel 1

I want a zap to create a trello card everytime a recurring calendar event starts on my outlook calendar. After creating the flow, recurring events don’t show as an option. One-off events do show. Am I using the wrong trigger? 

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @Betsy1!

It looks like triggering on recurring events is not supported at the moment. It's something other users have asked for so I've gone ahead and added your vote for this feature request. 

You’ll be notified via email if that feature gets added to the Microsoft Office 365 integration!

Userlevel 1

@nicksimard Could you please add my vote to this feature request as well? This feature would mean my Zaps would help automate an additional 2/3s of my calendar events.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Sam, I’ve added you onto that feature request. Thanks for letting us know that it would help you with your Zaps. 

Userlevel 1

Ditto here!  I’m trying to keep my google calendar uptodate with my Outlook calendar and if I can’t include recurring events then it’s basically useless.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @shubhabala!

I’ve added your vote to that feature request as well!

@nicksimard Hi! Same here, please add my vote for Outlook recurring events (set also by other collegues and I’m just added as a participant).
I’ve just created a Zap from Outlook calendar to Google Calendar with this purpose, but it does not work.
Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Chiara! I’ve added you to that issue - thanks!

@nicksimard Could you add my vote as well?  It would help if you linked to this feature request. Thanks!

Userlevel 6
Badge +6

To All Watching this: 

You can use airtable and digest to create a workaround for this Zap so 'recurring events' will be created (mind you invite people endlessly often) 

Are you interested in a zap we share? 

also add to vote, this is critical.. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@adfdfdfdfdd your vote has been added!