Best answer

Problems Turning on a SquareSpace Zap

• 21 February 2020
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 3

I am experiencing an issue anytime I try to turn on a Zap connected to a form on any of my (paid) SquareSpace accounts. I can create zaps between any other two sources, but always have this issue when SquareSpace is part of my "When this happens..." setup.

Everything in my setup appears to work.

Screen Shot 2020-02-21 at 4.11.10 PM.png

But when I try to turn it on, I get this error message:

Screen Shot 2020-02-21 at 4.11.59 PM.pngHelp?

icon

Best answer by Danvers 24 February 2020, 12:29

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

7 replies

Userlevel 3

I should add, all the SquareSpace accounts I've tested with are paid accounts at the Business level -- qualifying for Zapier integration.

Userlevel 1

I am having the exact same issue. Been at it for hours trying to figure out what is wrong 😳

Userlevel 1

I am getting the same error. I also noticed that in Squarespace they changed the option to "Read Only" and when I had this same integration set as "Read and Write" it worked. Not sure how to address this issue.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi folks, I'm sorry that you've been running into problems with your Squarespace Zaps. It looks like there's an issue with the Squarespace integration and we're working with their team to get to the bottom of things.

@ericmwhite, @Carla and @kayluxe, I've added you to our record of the issue, which means that you'll receive an email when we've been able to get the situation resolved.

Userlevel 3

Thank you @Danvers. Do you have an order of magnitude timeline for resolution (hours, days, weeks, months)?

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@ericmwhite It's hard to say because Squarespace integration is owned and maintained by Squarespace, so they will need to take a look at this. We're working on helping them with this as much as possible.

Userlevel 3

Thanks @Danvers. I'll put some pressure on them too 🙂