Question

Problem with posting instagram photos to linkedin page

• 19 April 2020
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

Hello, 

I want to integrate my instagram page with my Linkedin page. But while creating the zap, it only shows the URL of the instagram picture, not the actual image file. On my Linkedin page its posting the link with preview image, but I only want  the image file.

Please provide a solution for this.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @samprati97 ,

Thanks for reaching out- sorry you are running into an issue with your Instagram + LinkedIn set up!

Can you please share a screenshot of your configuration?

Also, if you wouldn’t mind double-checking that the Content Image URL field in the LinkedIn step is being used and also that the Media URL from Instagram is being mapped to, we can go from there!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @samprati97!

I wanted to check in with you on this one, since we didn't hear back after our last message. Did you still need help here or were you able to resolve things? Please let us know :)

Im having this same issue however from Facebook Page > LinkedIn Page. 

This all looks good. Except for the image. I want the image to be full size if thats possibe.
This is how my setting as looking like for that post

Can you please let me know what i have done wrong ?
Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @PlayChat ,

Thanks for reaching out!

I see that you have been working with Fran in Support on this. Your set up is correct (nice job!), but currently Facebook only provides image links and Linkedin requires that if you put a link in that field, you much also include a link in the preview (vs only the photo). 

I’m not aware of a workaround here but if you are able to share a screenshot of what you'd like the update to look like, we’re happy to make a feature request on your behalf!

Userlevel 1

I think you are having the same problem I am having - Zapier’s response is not answering this question….the image comes out incorrectly/cutoff - HOW DO WE FIX THIS?