Question

Problem with Hootsuite body used already

• 7 September 2020
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

Here is the error I am receiving.  I am not sure why I am getting this.

It’s triggered on via schedule and then this error comes when I test.  I would love to solve this.  Any suggestions why this would come are welcome.  thanks

Resend Test Message to Hootsuite

To test Hootsuite, we need to create a new message. This is what will be created:

• The message could not be sent to Hootsuite.

body used already for: https://zapier.com/engine/hydrate/5828838/.eJwVjbEOgjAUAP_lzcRalFi6yQCTmhiNYWpIeUAFWqVPjRr-3Trf5e4LukPdqx7fIBMRC7ESEWhnCS0pet8QJOwhAmM9VVajMjXIVKy52MRxBI3BoVa2Gv_ehPcHegp2_6qm1oP8wmMaAumIbl4yVk_miYvWuXbAhXYja8yArGY8Oxacb_PPskjK...Show details

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Sprout,

Looks like you’ve got a great conversation going with our Support team and they’re helping you out with this! If you have any further questions you can reply to that thread :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi there @Sprout - Our support team was wondering if you still needed assistance with this issue.

I took a look at the Zap and found that the file you're looking to add to the message in Hootsuite is behind a Google Drive login window. The Zap will only be able to attach media that is publicly accessible, so could you please modify the permission settings for this file and then give this step of the Zap another test?

Let us know if you still need help. Thank you!