Best answer

Prevent a path from running more that once per day?

• 24 December 2019
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

Hey! I'm using Acuity Appointment Start to trigger the creation of an Asana task which serves as a checklist for our team. I'm wondering if there's a way to prevent a path from running more than once per day. Right now the zap would trigger the Asana task creation every time an appointment starts in Acuity, but I only need one task for any day where there's at least one appointment for an individual! Any ideas for how I might prevent a path from running more than once per day? I appreciate your help in advance.

icon

Best answer by AndrewJDavison_Luhhu 24 December 2019, 20:29

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

You’ll want to use “Zapier->Storage” - every time your zap runs and gets to the path it should lookup the value of a key you’ll create.

Create it initially as “0” then your path should first filter if it’s not “0”. Then after doing whatever, your path should set it to “1” (so the next time the zap runs it stops).

Then you’ll want another zap that triggers every day and sets the value back to “0”.

Userlevel 1

I will give this a shot! Thank you! @AndrewJDavison_Luhhu