Best answer

Pipedrive Trigger not working anymore

• 26 February 2020
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi

I had zap using Pipedrive Deal Change trigger, and action is a new row on Google sheet

I worked. It's not working anymore

I switched off a zap which was working. Impossible to witch on again. Error message is

There was a problem activating your Zap. - hide details

Error code 404: {"success":false,"message":"Failed to get user or company"}

Who could have an idea ? what could I do ?

thanks

Best Regards

Phil49

icon

Best answer by Lionel_Selie 26 February 2020, 21:15

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @Phil49

Can you go here: https://zapier.com/app/connections

Then, next to Pipedrive, try clicking "Reconnect" and following the prompts.

Once done, try switching the zap on again.

Userlevel 1

I did try.

I even removed my pipedrive connection and created a new one.

All "instant" zap are failling (unable to swtch on).

An d I don't know why it's creating instant zaps. before it was scheduled zaps.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Ok @Phil49 - I'm going to flag this for the Zapier Community Team to take a look at. They should have some more insight on why these are failing, and can escalate to the support team if needed.

Sit tight, and someone will contact you.

Userlevel 1

thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @Phil49 would you mind opening your Zaps and looking at every sub-step of your Trigger step? I understand you've connected the new account but you'll want to make sure the account is selected and that you've tested for and found sample data. Can you confirm that much and then try to turn your Zap on once more? We see you've submitted a support ticket as well so if our suggestions here aren't helping, we can be sure to follow-up over email, where we can dig a little deeper on this.

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hi @Phil49 ,

Leo here from Zapier support, hope your day is going well! I have replied to your support ticket and I just wanted to inform you here as well that this is a newly logged bug/issue with the Pipedrive app integration.

It's definitely not an issue because of an incorrect setup, so please bear with us until our engineers have found the fix for the issue. Sorry for the inconvenience!

All the best,