Best answer

People Finding CRM solution

• 28 October 2020
  • 3 replies

I am wondering if anyone is in the people finding business, and what they have developed

icon

Best answer by andywingrave 31 October 2020, 19:14

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

When you say people finding...What kind of people finding are we talking about? Keep Looking! Where's Wally? | Wheres wally, Where's waldo pictures, Wally

LOL...that is good...I am not sure how you would put that in Zapier.

Can be used for a lot of markets. Just finding people...you get their info and look for them wherever you can. Contact info is needed, related contact info, where in the cycle the client is. What has been done and what is to be done with dates and a reminder.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Ohhh! I see. Zapier actually have a built in tool called “Lead Score” which you can use to get some high level metrics on that person:

https://zapier.com/apps/lead-information/integrations

Finds person and company data and qualification based on an email address, using MadKudu.com. Note: This app only allows 500 requests per month. If you need more than this, you need to use the official MadKudu integration on Zapier and subscribe to one of their pricing plans.

Hope that helps. 

There are also a tonne of companies out there that do this kind of thing - Like Clearbit.