Best answer

Multiple Triggers on 1 Zap

• 29 October 2020
  • 2 replies

We have a particularly massive zap for whenever someone signs a proposal with us - it updates their account, creates calendar events, invoices, etc.

Unfortunately I need to have separate, identical workflow/zap, for every person that works for us, because the Proposal accounts are individual.

This means that whenever I need to update this workflow, I have to go and manually change every.single.one. And damn that can be tedious

If we could have multiple triggers, we could set each of our Proposal accounts as a trigger for the one workflow. It means I’d only need to update one workflow :) 

Is there any way to achieve this?

icon

Best answer by andywingrave 29 October 2020, 14:13

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey - I honestly think, after reading this, you could definitely look into optimising your process.

My recommendation, is that either you provide some more information on what your use case is, and the community can help out - Or for a faster solution, you can hire a Zapier Expert here:

https://experts.zapier.com/

Happy, also for you to DM and we can schedule some time, if that works :slight_smile:

I would say that if there’s really no way to do what you’re trying to do without setting up individual zaps, I would recommend that you work on solving this with a more streamlined/automated workflow..

E.g when a new zap needs created, automatically send precise instructions to the user on what they need to do (e.g…

1. Clone the zap
  2. Change credentials
  3. etc
Userlevel 1

While the answer above is correct, it doesn’t address the use case that many of us have of needing multiple triggers for a zap.

That will still be useful in many cases.