Best answer

MongoDB problem: Connection closed

• 21 April 2020
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

I am facing the same challenge and issue …

I tried all the instructions but was unable to connect to mongoDB for utilization

It gave this error message. We’re having trouble loading 'Collection' data in step 2 .

Tried multiple connections and methods.  We are using MongoDB atlas , have created a whitelist IP address to permit access from any IP address . still the error continues .

Any help is very much appreciated as it will help me in completing my process.

I can come over any screen sharing application if it helps or if you need can put in details to your support team in private.

Best Regards,

Ajay

icon

Best answer by steph.n 4 May 2020, 22:14

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi Ajay, if you’ve tried all of the instructions in the MongoDB help guide then it sounds like we’ll need to escalate this to the Support Team. I’ve done that, and you’ll get a response from them via email as soon as possible. Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @AjayShantilal - Thanks for your patience. We noticed you received an answer from Zapier Support, so we’re sharing it here:

There is an existing feature request for supporting MongoDB v3.x.x and higher to be added to MongoDB. I've added your email address to the list of people who have asked for that feature. As with all feature requests, I can’t give you an ETA on when/if that might happen, but if we do get an update, we’ll make sure to send you an email.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@BLONDEV - At this time, there are no new updates to share. Thanks!