Question

I have emails on a spreadsheet, how do I import them?

• 26 October 2020
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1

I have a list of emails that need a invoice every month. Those emails change from month to month. So I need the zap to go to the sheet iterate through the emails, send an email with the invoice and then go to the next one. 

Anyone able to do this? 

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

[ADVANCED]

You’d need to create a loop Zap, and one way to accomplish that is using a combo of Webhooks, Filter, and Code apps.

Userlevel 1

Any examples out there I can see/use? 

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @ARCPC ,

Circling back here to make sure the above article @Wemakefuture shared regarding loops got you squared away!

Userlevel 1

Not at all, it was confusing and not at all helpful. Remains unsolved. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @ARCPC, let’s see if we can find another solution for you on this one. 

You said that you had the emails in a list, is that in a spreadsheet app Google sheet or Excel? If you have the emails already in a list, then one way you could do this would be to copy the emails from one sheet to another and then trigger a Zap from any new row created in the new sheet. 

For the step to create the invoice and send an email, that depends on what invoicing software you’re using - could you share a bit more about which apps you use at each stage? 

• Where’s the list of emails kept each month?
  • What invoicing software do you use?
  • What email app do you use?