Best answer

How To Get Support?

• 26 May 2020
  • 4 replies

Used to get answers from support within an hour.  Now absolutely ZERO response.  Have literally paid thousands of dollars to Zapier.  Does anyone know how to get support nowadays?

icon

Best answer by nicksimard 26 May 2020, 22:10

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey! Sorry you’re having trouble here.

Normally the community is a good source of answers, but for things that are truly broken, I’d recommend being patient with the support team as much as possible as they will likely be under a lot of pressure due to COVID and general move online for a lot of businesses.

In the meantime - is there anything we, the community can help with :pray:

There is being patient and there’s waiting 2 months and not getting a single response - right after they raised their prices on what was already the single most expensive piece of SaaS I pay for…

Has the community noticed Zapier failing to block duplicate zaps a lot more recently?  Before I used to very rarely see duplicate submissions of the same zap, now I see it all the time... 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I have not - It’s never happened to me.

Can you show an example in your task history?

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @michty6!

I’ve looked into this for you and we’ve definitely responded to all of your support requests. I’m not 100% sure why you wouldn’t have received those. Your email address is not on a suppression list of any type, and our email delivery system shows that emails are being delivered and accepted by Hotmail. Might they have gone to your spam folder in Hotmail? Since it’s webmail and not something you host yourself, I don’t know that there’s much more you can check on your end.

I do see that you’ve contacted us from a non-Hotmail email address and we’ve replied to that (a little over an hour after you contacted us). Since you responded to us, I’m assuming you’re able to receive our message at that email address :) 

So sorry for this huge hassle! We would never (and I repeat never) go several months without responding to a single support request from a user. In rare instances, emails don’t get to the user, but we’re definitely sending replies!