Best answer

How do I create two different zaps for different products in PayPal?

• 24 May 2020
  • 3 replies

I have two different workflows set up in Dubsado. One for 3 months of coaching and one for 6 months of coaching.

How do I set up two different workflows with PayPal for this?

Regards,

Tina Marie

icon

Best answer by AndrewJDavison_Luhhu 29 May 2020, 13:39

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @tinamarie ,

Thanks for reaching out! 

Could you provide a bit more information regarding your workflow(s) to help us better understand? If you have a screenshot of your current configuration you can share, that will help us determine the best route for you here as well!

Hello, 

When I set up my Zap with PayPal, I chose Successful Sale with line item support.

This is what I’m trying to accomplish. When a person purchases my 1:1 3 months of coaching, the zap will integrate with Dubsado and trigger the 3 month coaching workflow.

When someone purchases the 6 month coaching in PayPal, I want the zap to trigger the 6 month coaching workflow in Dubsado.

I want to be able to have two different zaps but how do I distinguish between the two different products in PayPal in setting up the zap.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@tinamarie 

You should be able to use a Zapier Filter step to make sure each zap only runs on the correct product. Here is a guide: https://zapier.com/learn/getting-started-guide/filters/