Best answer

Help to create opportunity in sellsy

• 14 January 2020
  • 10 replies

Userlevel 1

hello

i would like to create a zap beetwen zapier and sellsy creating an opportunity but i'm stucked , if somebody could help me i would be gracefull thank you

Sacha

icon

Best answer by PaulKortman 20 January 2020, 21:11

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @sachaevents

Welcome to the community! Can you give us some more details on where you're stuck. Details of error messages your seeing and/or screenshots of what you've got setup would be useful.

Userlevel 1

Hello thanks for your answer , i explain my problem ; i would like to get infos from a Typeform and connect sellsy to create an opportunity but i can't set it up and i'm stuck

i join an example of the form , thank you very much

DEMANDE DE DEVIS EXPRESS.pdf

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@sachaevents The example of the form is helpful, but we don't know where you are stuck in building the zap. Have you built the zap, and where are you stuck.

If you haven't built the zap yet, you could head here: https://zapier.com/apps/typeform/integrations/sellsy and change the two dropdowns to this:

Screenshot 2020-01-14 15.27.57.pngAnd then click the "Connect Typeform + Sellsy" button to have a new zap created where you will walk through the steps to connect your typeform account and choose which typeform form to trigger on, find a sample, then connect your sellsy account and select which fields from typeform to place in which locations within Sellsy.

If you already have tried that then we need screenshots of where you don't know what to do, or where you are stuck so we can better assist you.

Userlevel 1

Thank you ! Yes I have been stucked choosing the fields and I can’t find what field correspond to my form in Sellsy , sorry for my English

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@sachaevents a screenshot of the dropdown showing what your options are and including the field name, like this would help.

Screenshot 2020-01-14 16.15.32.png

Userlevel 1

yes Paul i see a lot of fields but i don't know how to choose , because in sellsy it do upside down

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @sachaevents! It would be great if you could take a screenshot of the Zap editor showing all the fields that you need for Sellsy. That will help us to understand which fields from the form you'll need to put where. Thanks!

Userlevel 1

Hello if you can see on the screenshots i'm stucked to choose the right field

I need :

1- Name

2 - Firstname

3 - are you : a particular or a professional

4 - Mobile

5 - Email

6 - Date of the event

7 - Town of the event

8 - Type of event

9 - Tell me more about the event

if you can help me i'm stucked thank very much

Sacha

IMG_8705.jpgIMG_8706.jpgIMG_8707.jpg sample of asking quote.pdf

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@sachaevents that helps a lot!

So the first thing we need to fix/solve for you is "company" since company is a required field in Sellsy you need to first create/update, or search for a company via company name.

Screenshot 2020-01-20 14.52.14.pngScreenshot 2020-01-20 14.52.30.pngPersonally, I would try the Create/Update Company if you can (Sellsy needs an email address for the company, but you can use the person's email address and it'll create a new company for each person).

So your Step 2 (right after your trigger from Typeform) should be EITHER Create/Update Company OR Find Company.

The output of that step will feed into Step 3 which is "Create an Opportunity" in Sellsy. Specifically for the "Custom Value for Company ID" -- this will be a number (ID) which you will select from Step 2.

As for not having any sources you need to login to Sellsy and create a source (Your website, or the name of this form, or Zapier, etc) and then go back to Zapier, (might need to refresh fields to see the source as an option in the dropdown and then select that source.

And then you have this open field called "Brief" where you can put multiple values as well as plain text, what you see below would be similar.

Screenshot 2020-01-20 15.07.50.png

All you'd have different in yours is where I have the gmail "1. Date" use the plus symbol (below) to select the output from step 1 (Trigger step from Typeform)

Screen Shot 2020-01-20 at 3.05.27 PM.pngHopefully that will make more sense.

Now inside Sellsy you'll see the Brief and it will have all of the information you put in that field with the information the person put into the typeform.

Userlevel 1

wooooh what a good idea i'm going to try this immediatly thank you !!!!