Best answer

Google sheet > Stripe

• 19 March 2020
  • 1 reply

Hello everyone,

I have a start-up that sell subscriptions for delivered personalized meals.

When a customer buy a subscription, a Stripe customer is created and the customer is charged every week.

All the information about the subscription are stored in a google sheet. I would like to create a zap that will allow to update the customer in Stripe when the customer want to change its subscription. 

The customer will choose the new subscription in the website and the google sheet database will be updated with a zap. The google sheet will be connected to stripe and customer will be updated and charged every week with the new amount.

In the google sheet I have a column with the ID of the product. How can I tell to Stripe to change the subscription of a customer according of what is in the google sheet?

Thank you in advance,

IN ORANGE: ZAPS

icon

Best answer by Danvers 23 March 2020, 16:25

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @BeFoo thanks for your question and all the helpful detail!

It’s not possible to use Zapier to automatically update a subscription in Stripe, sorry about that! 

We do have a feature request open to add an ‘Update Subscription’ action for Stripe and I've added you as another vote for this addition. I don't have an ETA of when or if this will happen, but we will definitely email you if it does become a reality.