Best answer

Google Docs Responses to Sales Force- Employee Count Drop Down Menu Issue

• 21 February 2020
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 2

Hey Guys,

I'm trying to connect a Google Doc response form to create a lead in Sales Force.

When I run a test, I get this error: Could not create record of the "Lead" object: Incorrect Employee Count Picklist Value

The employee count on sales force is a drop-down menu, but I've also created a drop down menu in Google sheet with same drop-down menu in same order. Any help or suggestions appreciated.

icon

Best answer by AndrewJDavison_Luhhu 21 February 2020, 12:55

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @Jbrace02

Ok - let's get this sorted for you.

In the zap editor, can you dropdown the "Employee Count Picklist" field and then send us a screengrab of that.

Thanks!

Userlevel 2

Let me know if I'm grabbing these shots from the wrong space. Top picture is from the Google Form:

Screen Shot 2020-02-21 at 6.25.38 AM.pngScreen Shot 2020-02-21 at 6.31.08 AM.pngScreen Shot 2020-02-21 at 6.31.39 AM.pngMiddle is how I see it in Zip editor.

Screen Shot 2020-02-21 at 6.33.17 AM.png Format I see it in the excel file

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @Jbrace02

Hmm - I don't see any issues with how you've got this setup, so I'm going to flag it for the Zapier Community Team to jump in. They should have more insight on this and/or can rope in the support team if needed.

Sit tight and someone will contact you.

Userlevel 2

Thank you so much. I'm actually going to just re-create the form. I found out from a colleague today that we have to vette the employee count anyway so I'm going to remove that field entirely. I appreciate the help!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @Jbrace02 we'd likely need to escalate this one to our support team as what @AndrewJDavison_Luhhu said is correct - it does appear you had this set up correctly.

If you find you need to add this step back in and things still aren't working, let us know and we can take another look at things for you here. 😊