Best answer

Google Calendar - Event list empty

• 29 July 2020
  • 3 replies

Hi everyone,
I have created an automation thanks to which people who register through an activecampaign form are added as guests to an event previously configured on the google calendar.

I used a webhook that works perfectly.

Now I have to create a new automation for a new event created and configured down on the calendar.

When I have to select the event to associate with the zap, the event list is no longer loaded.

Even clicking on load more the events configured on the calendar are not displayed.

I have already tried to reconnect the google calendar app, to copy another zap, to make the calendar public ... in short, I have no more ideas.

Any suggestions? is it a bug?

icon

Best answer by steph.n 23 September 2020, 22:06

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Tomura ,

Thanks for reaching out!

I see you have a great conversation going with Ryan in Support who is helping to troubleshoot this issue. I will let them continue to assist but please let us know if you have any additional questions!

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Update: Looks to be a bug that the team has been alerted to. 

Userlevel 1

Hi Community

I am having a similar issue as the posted by @Tomura

When I have to select the event to associate with the zap, the event list is no longer loaded.

Even clicking on load more the events configured on the calendar are not displayed.

I have already tried to reconnect the google calendar app, to copy another zap, to make the calendar public ... in short, I have no more ideas.

Any suggestions? is it a bug?