Question

Getting an error when logging into Instamojo

• 1 January 2021
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi, 

PLEASE HELP ME !!!

Suddenly my Zap is not working. unable to open instamojo account.

When log in to instamojo, following errors occured :

Error: invalid_request

Invalid client_id parameter value.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

8 replies

I have a free plan. When I try to connect Instamojo to Zoom and tries to login with instamojo… there is an arror comes…

Error: invalid_request

Invalid client_id parameter value.

Why it comes ?

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

Hi, 

Please remove instamojo account in the zapier and then reconnect the app in the zapier.

Thanks

Done, yet not solved the problem.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi, @Rujuta More, @Connecting Instamojo with Zoom and @HSLH it looks like this is an issue that we’re seeing with the Instamojo integration right now, sorry about that.  

I’ve added you all as affected users on the issue report which a) lets the Instamojo team know how many users are affected and b) means that we’ll send you an email when we have an update. 

Hi, @Rujuta More@Connecting Instamojo with Zoom and @HSLH it looks like this is an issue that we’re seeing with the Instamojo integration right now, sorry about that.  

I’ve added you all as affected users on the issue report which a) lets the Instamojo team know how many users are affected and b) means that we’ll send you an email when we have an update. 

How much time it will take approx ?

Hi, 

Please remove instamojo account in the zapier and then reconnect the app in the zapier.

Thanks

how can we talk on phone, is this possible ?

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Connecting Instamojo with Zoom!

The Zapier support team isn’t able to talk on the phone as all our support is done over email. You can contact the Zapier Support Team using the Get Help form: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

If you would like to speak to @sudesh, who replied to your post above, he is a certified Zapier expert and you can find him in the Zapier Experts directory here: https://experts.zapier.com/vkaps-it-solutions-pvt-ltd/

How much time it will take approx ?

This is difficult for us to answer as the Instamojo integration is owned and maintained by the Instamojo team. We do know that they are doing some planned maintenance currently, which may be what’s causing this issue. You may want to reach out to their team to ask if they are able to give you more information about that. 

Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi everyone!

We've worked with Instamojo team to identify the problem where connection refreshes were failing and the issue should now be resolved :smiley:

If you are still having any trouble with this, please get in touch with the Support team using the Get Help form, thank you!