Question

From Kajabi to Google sheet

• 2 December 2020
  • 11 replies

Hello, I would like to bring from kajabi to google sheet some data such as name, last name, email, phone number, date (DD/MM/YYYY) and product purchased.
In particular I would like them to arrive on predefined cells, B, C, D, E, F, G to be precise.

How can I do it?

Thanks

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

You map data points from the trigger step (Kajabi) to the action step (GSheet).

Article: https://zapier.com/help/create/basics/set-up-your-zap-action

Hi, thank you so much!
How can I choose all the offers I have on kajabi? I can select only one of them.

I also don’t have the purchase DATE options from kajabi, why?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

How can I choose all the offers I have on kajabi? I can select only one of them.

IF the Offer is a required field, THEN you would have to configure a separate Zap for each Kajabi offer.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

I also don’t have the purchase DATE options from kajabi, why?

Take a look at all the metadata points returned from the trigger, search for “2020” to see all the date data points returned, to determine if there is a suitable data point to use.

This is what I see.

I also can’t find the amount of purchase!:weary:

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

What Kajabi Trigger are you using? (e.g. New Purchase)

Yes new purchase

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

If those data points aren’t available from the Kajabi trigger, then you may need to reach out to Kajabi to get their input about what data points are or are not included for each trigger.

FYI: Most Zap app integrations are maintained by the app developer, rather than Zapier, so best to direct technical questions and feature requests to the app developer.

Thank you so much!
I’ll ask to kajabi now

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@Ser37278 
Just checking in to see if you still need help with this?