Best answer

Form -> CRM with multiple checkboxes

• 16 July 2020
  • 1 reply

Hey I have a form on my website (webflow) which has selectable checkboxes stating which service viewers are interested in. I need these checkboxes to appropriately convert into our CRM (Agile) which has a custom multi checkbox field within a contact.

I am struggling to get the inputs from A to B.

Any help would be great

icon

Best answer by nicksimard 22 July 2020, 21:11

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Saint Financial Group!

A great starting point for that is to look into Lookup Tables (in our Formatter app). 

In a nutshell, it allows you to look at the values coming into a particular field and set up various options for "when this comes in, output this".

Example: If you had a form where a person selects a coach’s name and you then want to send an email to that coach.

When "Doug Phillips" comes in the "Who is your coach" field of your form, output d.phillips@company.co. Then in your action step (like Gmail, Outlook, etc), you map the output of that Lookup Table. You can imagine setting up multiple input/output pairs for the various coaches that you want to email. 

If you run into any issues, please don’t hesitate to ask! Depending on how the data is presented in the trigger, it might require some additional steps :)