Best answer

find many spreadsheet rows with line item support maximum 10 - Sending emails can I only send 10?

• 3 March 2020
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 2

Hi There,

I have a zap that works well. I send an email from outlook. It gets logged in Saleshandy. Saleshandy checks it against a Google Sheet file. If it's there, it takes the account number and creates a completed task in SalesForce for me by referencing the account's ID number. All is well.

I am about to send out a newsletter to my clients and I know Saleshandy has a limit of 50 emails that can be sent at a time to track openings etc. I want to know if the Find Many Spreadhseet Rows with Line Item Support is limited to me sending 10 emails or if it's more like 10 things to look up in the same row (I only have 2).

Thanks for your help with this.

Jenn

icon

Best answer by Danvers 25 March 2020, 12:28

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @gwen1299

The "Find Many Spreadhseet Rows" will essentially find upto 10 rows matching you search criteria.

In this case, in those rows, you've got multiple email addresses, and you want to grab only 50 at at a time?

Userlevel 2

Yes 50 at a time would be great. Will it let me or will I be limited to sending only 10 emails at at time?

Userlevel 2

I have tried to send the email to 50 people. that didn't work. I also tried sending it to 10 people. that didn't work either.

I emailed Zapier for help. This is driving me crazy and is the only reason i got Zapier in the first place. Any help would be immensely appreciated.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@gwen1299 Thanks for writing to us. I wanted to let you know that I have been unable to locate your support ticket. Did you write to us using your email address that you have on file and is connected to your Zapier account? Please let me know so I can make sure your ticket made it into our support queue.

@AndrewJDavison_Luhhu Thanks for the help!

Userlevel 2

Hi Stephanie. I sent it through the Contact Us page on your site with a link to my Task History. I was logged in, so I assume my email info would have been attached.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @gwen1299 Thanks for confirming that, I can see that we've received your message and a member of the Support Team will be in touch as soon as possible!

Userlevel 2

hi @Danvers  I am still waiting for a response from the Support Team. Can I please get some help with this issue?

I know it doesn’t work if I send to more than one email address at a time. How do I get it to work?

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @gwen1299 I’m sorry that haven’t heard back from us on this, that must be really frustrating.

I looked at the original message that you sent to the Support team and we did send a reply, though it sounds as if you haven’t received it. I sent it again, so you should have it now.

If you can’t see it in your inbox, please could you check your Spam folder and do a search of the whole inbox.