Best answer

Facebook Groups - Not all Groups Show Up

• 14 November 2020
  • 2 replies

• Anonymous
  • 0 replies

When I first connected Facebook Groups while making a zap, and I allowed Zapier to see all of my groups. When I got to pick a specific group, not all of my groups show up (specifically the 2 groups I admin for do not show up). 

Unfortunately, it seems that Zapier can’t connect to all of my groups. And I only need it to post to the 2 groups I admin for, anyway. 

I have deleted my zap using Facebook Groups and I have disconnected the Facebook Groups app. But whenever I try to reconnect to the app, it automatically connects to my Facebook Group with the same settings, aka all of my groups. I don’t get the option to choose what it connects to anymore. 

So my acceptance to connect Zapier to all of my Facebook groups is stored somewhere. I need to delete it or edit it. Then I could only connect my two groups, instead of all of my groups. Does anyone know how to edit stored information like that on Zapier?

icon

Best answer by GetUWired 16 November 2020, 14:49

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi there! 

This is information stored in Facebook, not Zapier. I believe Zapier shows up as a business integration in Facebook. You can find how to edit the privacy and settings here: https://www.facebook.com/help/405094243235242 

You can manage all of the settings from the integration inside of facebook itself. 

FYI - Facebook Group Zaps don’t recognized custom named groups. Your group needs to have its original number suffix (/12345678904322) instead of a custom name (/MyGroupName ) for the zap to be able to find it.