Best answer

Discord Bot unverified

• 9 October 2020
  • 27 replies

Userlevel 2

When I try to add the bot to my discord, it says it hasn’t been verified. Admins, is this something you can pass along?

icon

Best answer by Danvers 19 October 2020, 15:21

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

27 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@admins - Second instance of this happening today.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Liz_Roberts here too

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @randy - Thanks for reporting this bug. We’ve alerted the team of this error and they’re currently investigating this issue. You’ll be contacted directly once we implement a fix. Sorry for the trouble!

Userlevel 1

Having this problem also

Also having this instance

I too am struggling with this. Please put me on the “email when it’s fixed” list too. :)

Userlevel 1

Bumping this.

Funny, I sent an email 2 days ago showing them that same error. Seems to have occurred at the same time?

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@hipp0 @jayve @justinjabs @River - you have been added to this report and will be notified via email with updates. Sorry you are running into this!

Userlevel 1

This is been caused by a discord change. 

The "bot" now needs to be verified before it can be used on over 100 servers. If I'm reading that correctly.

Changes came into effect from the 8th of October 2020.

Link from error message  

Please email me too. I really want to connect google calender.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@discordgeorge you have been added to this issue and will be notified with any updates!

Happening to me also, please add me to the updates notification

Same here..
Please add me to the updates notification.

Yeah same also here.

Maybe you can also add the possibility to add an custom Bot Account (with clientid, secret, redirecturl).

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @BillyBanter @Cinnay1621 @GPR - you all have been added to this report! 

@GPR - thanks for sharing the idea- I suggest reaching out to our Support team so that they may look into this feature request!

it s happening the same to me, email me too

Please put me on the “email when it’s fixed” list too

Please add me to the list as well.

Me too please.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@nachozr @KaiseR @Electronite @rmannen you have been added to this report and will receive any updates via email!

This is also happening to me so I am unable to add Zapier to my server

@nachozr @KaiseR @Electronite @rmannen you have been added to this report and will receive any updates via email!

Can  I also be added to receive an Update via email? 

Thank you

Siid.

Hello Zapier team, I wonder if there are any updates on this?

hi @Liz_Roberts! please update me as well! need the discord bot in my MS teams asap. thank you.

I also have this problem. Email me, please.