Best answer

Discord bot reached maximum number of servers

Userlevel 2

I've tried numerous times to make a connection with Discord, but everytime I try to do so and grant alle the requested rights to the zapier bot, it returns an error message saying that “This bot has reached the maximum number of servers". I'm not sure what it means by that.

The only thing the documentation advices me to do, is allow the bot to set webhooks. Since the bot hasn't even managed to show up, I've temporarily given @everyone the right to manage webhooks. When that also didn't work I switched of all the permissions the zapier bot requested, save the webhook permission. And even that didn't work. 

I'm running out of ideas. How can I solve this problem?

icon

Best answer by rghazali 29 October 2020, 17:33

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

137 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi All,

Thanks so much for your patience as we worked to resolve the issue you saw with adding a new Discord authentication to Zapier. We were going through the process of getting our bot approved for use on Discord. I'm happy to be able to announce that we've been approved, so you should be able to once again create Discord Zaps. 

Should you have any further questions, please reach out to our Support team here!

Userlevel 1
Badge

Connection to Discord works now, wich is great! But webhooks with Discord Dont work, I get a  "400: Bad Request".

Anyone has the same problem?

Thanks!

It worked now!

MEGA THANKS

Hi all! Thanks so much for your patience, and so sorry for the inconvenience. As mentioned above, we were going through the process of getting our bot approved for use on Discord. I’m happy to be able to announce that we’ve been approved, so you should be able to once again create Discord Zaps. We’ll send out the email to notify users that this is resolved shortly.

Please let us know if you have any further questions!

Its working right now !!

Correct, except now Gmail doesn’t accept Zapier accessing the account to retrieve emails...sigh! 

Its working right now !!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

I have added these folks to the affected users list, to be notified when this is resolved: @Repeat @pyroplumeria @Folalbii @Ain Waltz @Thaliruth @marcelguerero 

@Thaliruth you’re absolutely correct. That’s what we’re in the process of doing with Discord :) Looks like they’ve got a high volume of requests coming in. I’ll be as relieved as all of y’all when this gets resolved!

@nicksimard Could I please be added to the list whenever the Zapier-Discord integration would be available, I have an urgent project and would definitely would like to know when the Zapier integration will be working again.

The problem is, Zapier has to verify his bot at Discord Verify. This is new at Discord since a few months. If you have not verified your bot, you can only have it on a maximum of 100 servers. So if you want to be on more than 100 servers you have to verify!

See here: https://support.discord.com/hc/de/articles/360040720412-Bot-Verification-and-Data-Whitelisting

@nicksimard Today I have the same issues. I can't link zappier to my discord. So, could I please be notified as well?. I hope it will fixed soon.Thanks. 

Hello @Liz_Roberts , could I please be notified as well?

@nicksimard Hi, I understand this is still being worked on. I just joined zapier for this usage & would like to be added to affected users for the updates as well. Thanks!

Hello @Liz_Roberts, can I be added to the email report as well? Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

I’ve added the following people as affected users for this Discord issue: @btimothyhar @Liam Greenhalgh @burgundyron1001 @rift45 @Artist @denosaurabh @JonesyGG @mmalmeida @sergiocm @conscisco @Milow 

You’ll all be notified when this has been resolved!

I would also like to be notified please!

I also have the same issue and would like to be notified when there’s a fix.

Doubt this will be solved anytime soon chaps, best bet would to be use a HTTP/webhook and push it to Discord that way via Integromat or Automate.io I believe. 

Apologies for the delay in updating this thread. We understand this bug is super frustrating, and I assure you we’re working diligently to get this fixed with Discord. We’ve got a verification request that is still pending with them. We’ve followed up and are essentially waiting for the Discord team to approve our request.

While I don't have an ETA on resolution, you'll definitely be notified as soon as we hear back that it's been fixed. I’m hoping that it’s sooner than later (for everyone’s sake!).

I’ve added the following people as affected users:

@Chasin @Kikedv @HutchXC @captainxoco @Arwyn - No More Robots @Krown @DYSM @Derek W. @Oliviabee @alexhillman @Timm_ @nitrous @CSNPLogan @iamdave @montana552 @cofo @pfp7 @Snarli @LeSauvage @radarforest @Fuzzedtv @Fractal @zap-noob @AkaMickG @kimbap @Drasgüm @BREAKFADER @Golden Gorilla @andy7753 @ZappyDev @ashtray54 @Social Capital Gainer @Otooo @sly433 @thiagomatos @brutus @Qmodo 

So sorry for the inconvenience, and thanks for your patience as we work to resolve this.

Hi @nicksimard simard please add me to the notification as well. Thank you!

@nicksimard please add me to the notification as well. I want to start using zappier but this issue has prevented me to do so.

Also having the same issue please can you email me with the fix when done thank you

Well, I am also struggling with this issue, please lemme know when it is fixed

same issue for me please fix it, thank you

Please add me in the impacted users list as well, thank you!