Best answer

Desktop Version of Microsoft Outlook

• 15 October 2020
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

I am trying to integrate Mailchimp and Microsoft Outlook but my organization uses the desktop version of Microsoft Outlook. Is there a Zap that allows for us to integrate the two?

We want to be able to email our staff email contact group in Outlook through Mailchimp but not have to constantly be trying to maintain and upkeep the contact list in Mailchimp based on new hires and turnover. 

Any help is appreciated!

icon

Best answer by jpot 15 October 2020, 19:00

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Hi! My name is Justin and I write for the Zapier blog. Our Outlook integration connects to the Exchange Online server, not the desktop version of Outlook, meaning it only works with company accounts or individual 365 plans. So, if you only have the desktop version, I’m not sure we can help you sync contacts over to Mailchimp. Sorry I can’t be more helpful! 

Userlevel 1

Hi Justin, 

I have a corporate email on microsoft exchange, but when try to connect by zap, return as user not existing. However, I have access normally by webmail.

Do you know any issue related?

Best Regars,

Userlevel 1

Hi! My name is Justin and I write for the Zapier blog. Our Outlook integration connects to the Exchange Online server, not the desktop version of Outlook, meaning it only works with company accounts or individual 365 plans. So, if you only have the desktop version, I’m not sure we can help you sync contacts over to Mailchimp. Sorry I can’t be more helpful! 

I have a company account on microsoft exchange, but when try to connect by zap, return as user not existing, the account is not recognized. However, I have access normally by webmail.