Best answer

Delay a trigger

• 25 January 2021
  • 2 replies

Is there a way to delay a trigger?

I currently use Formsite and I have Stripe connected to it. I’m trying to run a zap on Payment Submitted status.  However, Formsite marks the form Completed before payment is submitted.  Hence, when it triggers the Zap on Zappier it is recognizing the payment as incomplete because the user still hasn’t completed payment.  So I’m either looking to delay the trigger or have the zap go back into the trigger after a delay in pick up the updated information.

icon

Best answer by GetUWired 25 January 2021, 14:12

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

HI @July909 

It looks like FormSite only has 1 trigger available (https://zapier.com/apps/formsite/integrations). If there isn’t a way to set the trigger to a specific status such as paid, then you won’t be able to delay the trigger. Since, your integration is with Stripe, once a form is submitted, you could put a delay action followed by one of Stripes search actions, to search for the Stripe customer/Charge. 

If you are interested in rebuilding the trigger to function exactly like you’d prefer, direct message me and I would be happy to assist with that!

Thanks,

GetUWired

@GetUWired 

Thanks! This worked like a charm!